WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” of all users of a website allows us to optimize its quality, controlling which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of a website. Under no circumstances could cookies harm your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from the service provider’s own computers or domains.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the service provider, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, those used by social networks, or Google Analytics.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows you to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on your hard drive and are read by the website each time you visit again. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of a website. They allow, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, using security elements, storing content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. to the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your navigation on a website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services offered.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on a website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store user behavioral information obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, your browsing habits on the Internet can be known and you can be shown advertising related to your browsing profile.
COOKIES USED IN PANACE-VET.ES
Below we detail the cookies used on our website, listed alphabetically:
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have all the information at your disposal to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: